MICRO SWITCH heavy-duty limit switches. These switches include boss-and-socket head design for secure head-to-body retention, unique all-metal drive train for consistent operating characteristics even at high temperature, self-lifting pressure plate te rminals save wiring time, easily identified grounding terminal (inside). One piece flat gasket (seals better than gaskets that go around curves and corners, does not contact terminal pins to reduce chances of fluid migration,) front mounting and interc hangeability of single- and double-pole switches, plug-in and non plug-in with one another and with other switch brands, tracking interchangeability of actuator levers for single- and double-pole switches, plug-in and non plug-in, twin shaft seals for an extra measure of protection, inner FC O-ring seal, outer Buna-N seal (all FC available,) FC shaft and diaphragm seals on side rotary switches, rugged corrosion-resistant zinc head and body are phosphate treated and epoxy finished, exclusive teller t ab assures proper torque (when it cannot be moved the lever is tight enough to prevent slippage) and domestic and international conduit taps.
- Wide variety of operating heads
- Field adjustable operating modes, for reduced inventory
- Convenience of on-the-spot adjustment instructions
- Plug-in and non plug-in versions have identical operating characteristics and are dimensionally interchangeableÔanifold (rear-wire) version
- Explosion-proof versions
- Captive head and body screws
- Designed to withstand seismic shock