PROLINE-PC Modular Enclosures are ideal for applications that require housing standard PCs and keyboards. A modular system, these enclosures provide multiple configuration possibilities-simply add components to the frame to create a single enclosure, o r gang multiple enclosures for larger or more complex applications.
- The frame is enclosed with solid sides, a solid top and a 100-mm solid base.
- Three doors, two in front and one in back, provide convenient access
- The vented frame shelf in the top compartment is constructed of 14 gauge steel and is painted with RAL 7035 textured light-gray polyester powder paint
- The PROLINE keyboard compartment includes a locking feature, an angled palm rest, a cable access port for wiring and integral mouse pad holders for both left-handed and right-handed people
- The accessory front opening accommodates a number of optional components, such as keyboard shelves and control compartments. See the attached drawing for dimensions and the Accessory Front Options section for available acces
- The sealed keyboard compartment maintains enc losure integrity when the compartment door is opened
- The 19-in. diagonal top window door, hinged on the left, offers viewing access for a variety of monitor sizes and has a small flush swing handle with keylock for system security