THE AV INDUSTRY IS EVOLVING. WE ARE HERE TO HELP.
Your Expert Technology & Services Partner
As the professional audio visual industry continues to change, we help you meet the new demands of your customers. Whether the project is local, national or global, our collaborative approach with you and your customer will achieve everyone’s goals. Benefits to our programs include:
- Increase efficiency
- Drive consistency
- Reduce costs
- Maintain schedules
- Scale locally, nationally or globally
Discover the emerging trends as two industry leaders discuss how these changes impact Professional AV Solutions
Stay connected with our Professional AV newsletter
Successful Business Development
As our industry converges beyond AV to technologies underpinned by the network such as unified communications and collaboration, security and cabling infrastructure, we are perfectly positioned to help you expand your technology offering and capabilities. Beyond products, our services can help you improve your cash-to-cash cycle and take on larger, more profitable projects.
We have been investing in the geographies we support since the 1970s, understanding the local standards, processes and market needs with in-country teams operating in local language, time zone and currency. In the world of global AV supply chain, there is no substitute for local presence.
Solutions for Every Project
Convergence is driving the increase of low complexity, high volume projects across wide geographies. We can help you to adapt and succeed with solutions that offer more:
- ADVISORY SERVICES —Our experts are here to help, from technical support to engineering and more.
- SUPPLY CHAIN PROGRAMS — Benefit from working capital and sourcing improvements and a reduction in scrap/ obsolescence.
- PROJECT DEPLOYMENT SERVICES — Streamline projects involving multiple product sets, multiple contractors, integrators and/or installers, large inventory or value amounts and national or global rollouts.
- INSTALLATION ENHANCEMENT SERVICES — Reduce costs and speed installation through asset tagging, camera configuration and IP addressing, preassembly, kitting, labeling, whole order delivery and more.
- FINANCIAL SERVICES — Lease financing, open account terms, project accounts and custom consolidated invoicing are available to help support your business.
Solutions for Every Environment
Technology convergence is driving an exponential growth of connected devices, including connected lighting, cameras, sensors, electronic access control, in additional to audio/visual equipment. We simplifie access to and understanding of this technology, enabling you to connect spaces more efficiently. Learn how we can create connected spaces in these environments.
We removes complexity from every step, supporting you with extensive IP knowledge, customer training and technical expertise and with our qualified integrator network and partnerships with leading suppliers.
Solutions Partners provide new business opportunities that enable us to deliver comprehensive and proven technology solutions to our customers.
With highly trained technical experts available on call, we have the knowledge to help specify products and technologies for complete IP-based A/V systems. To keep you informed of the latest technologies, best practices and trends, we sit on industry standards committees including AVIXA, HDBaseT and SDVoE.
AV Resource Library
Evolution of Collaboration and Work Spaces Guide
Organizations will be connecting IP-based audio/video devices in more than 30 million huddle rooms globally. Our technological expertise and IoT solutions allow you to connect a range of devices in any environment, and unmatched Supply Chain Services enable you to scale efficiently around the world.
Download our Evolution of Collaboration and Work Spaces guide to understand trends, solutions and services key to deploying flexible huddle rooms.
Product Enhancement and Packaging Services
Streamlining Global A/V Deployment for an International Software Company.